Want to Screw Me?

I was supposed to have a visit this past Saturday afternoon from a married guy who wanted me to make him my bitch. He wanted his body bound, abused and fucked hard. He works a swing shift at a local plant – from 17:00 until 05:00 each day. I received a text from him at 06:30 on Saturday morning telling me that his ass was sore – seemed he had developed a heat/sweat rash during the night. I think that he just chickened out. I told him to learn to wash better and we would do it another time. I was a little pissed. I had spent a couple of hours the previous evening preparing for his visit. It takes organization and planning to properly abuse a body. I was up early so I decided to walk down to the Farmer’s Market. I found some nice heirloom tomatoes and fresh sweet corn.I enjoyed the leisurely walk. I was thinking that I have lately been giving more than receiving. I decided that I needed to be fucked. I posted an ad – it was simple:

Want to Screw Me?
I need a cock up my ass - that simple.
I'll host today (August 16) and tomorrow (August 17) at my place.
All ages (above 18), races and body types are welcome.
Send your stats (especially cock size) and we can arrange a time for you to drop by.
I'm not a guy who has a lot of time to waste - so only contact me if you are serious.

I had twelve responses. I eliminated eight from consideration because they either didn’t provide enough information or they seemed to be fake. The first guy who wanted to come over was a sexy half Mexican/half white guy. I was impressed when I opened the door. He was 26 years old, about 6’2”, 210, shaved head, goatee – very handsome man. Not much was said. We hugged and I grabbed his crotch – he had a nice thick cock. We went upstairs to the bedroom and I undressed him. His chest was smooth. I sucked on his nipples and he moaned. But I wanted his cock. I took down his pants and his six inch hard cock sprung out. I pushed him on the bed and sucked him for a while. I asked if he had more than one load in him – he told me he did. So I sucked him until he shot a load down my throat. I made a mistake. As soon as he had gotten off and had rested for a while, he decided he needed to leave. That was okay – so I still needed fucking. But he was a nice guy – I think we will get together another time.

The next guy wanted to come by around 14:30. He had to pick up his wife from work at 15:30. He was driving from a town about thirty miles away. He was 36 and was ready to fuck when he walked in the door. He was a plain looking guy – dirty blonde hair, 5’10”, a little gut but just a small one, hairy chest, a seven inch cut cock. I sucked him for just a minute – I didn’t want a repeat of the previous encounter. He told me to get on the bed – he liked it doggy style. He roughly entered my ass and pounded away. After twenty minutes he took a break. I took off the condom and sucked him for a while. He looked at the clock and told me that he had less than ten minutes before he had to leave. He told me to stand and lean over the bed. He stood behind me and fucked me – he told me what a nice ass I have and how good it felt around his thick cock. It felt great – exactly what I needed. He was loud when he came – he pulled out, and shot his load on my ass. He was quickly dressed and out the door – but not before he told me that we would be getting together again soon.

I was ready for a rest. But the third guy wanted to come over at 21:30. He was 20 years-old, wanted his cock sucked and wanted to fuck me. I usually enjoy young guys and most seem to enjoy me. But this guy did nothing for me – and I’m not sure that he was into me. He was cute, thin, bushy brown hair, a computer science major – but reeked of cigarettes and pot – not that I have anything against pot. I asked him if wanted something to drink since he had walked to my place. He had a beer – I had reservations about giving a beer to a twenty year-old – but he was walking. He guzzled the beer and said, “Let’s do it.” We went upstairs and undressed. His cock was thin and about three inches soft. I sucked on his cock and he never achieved an erection. His pubic area smelled unclean – and not in a good way. He apologized for not being able to get erect – said that we would have to do it another time. He dressed and I offered to give him a ride back to his place – but he declined. I don’t think he wanted me to know where he lived – which was okay with me.

The fourth guy asked to come by Sunday night at 21:00 – I almost said no since I usually watch True Blood. I set my TiVo and told him to come on over. He wrote me that he was white, 34, 5’8”, 170, 7” cut cock. He said that he would have as much time as we needed – since he was free for the rest of the evening. He did a good job of describing himself – but he neglected to say that he was handsome as well. We sat on the couch – he was nervous – almost shivering. He told me that he had to confess something: he was married and this was his first time with a guy. He said that he wasn’t sure that he was up for fucking – but he wanted to swap blowjobs. Do these people not read? I wanted to be fucked. This guy was really into kissing – I liked that. He had a firm body – on the hairy side. His cock was hard from the moment he dropped his pants. He licked his way down my body and found my nipples. He really enjoyed torturing my nipples – he had found my weakness – play with my nipples and control me. He moved down and sucked my cock – he was not bad for a beginner. He combined a steady sucking with torturing my tits to send me over the edge. I told him that I was ejaculating and he pulled my cock from his mouth. He watched as I shot my load on my abdomen. He played with the pool of cum. He moved up and lay next to me. Now it was my turn to get him off. His cock fit perfectly down my throat. He wasn’t sure about my finger that was playing with his ass – but enjoyed the feeling of my finger on his prostate. He told me he was about to shoot and tried to pull by head off his cock. When I didn’t pull off he asked, “You really want me to cum in your mouth?” I grunted yes. He gave me a big load – tasted a little bitter. His cock stayed in my mouth – still hard. I remember those days. We held each other and kissed for about another fifteen minutes until he said that his wife was expecting him. I’m not sure if I will see him again – of course up to him. I guess I should send him an email thanking him for a good time.

I did learn a couple of things this past weekend. First, guys do not know how to read. Second, no matter how clear and concise you are about what you are looking for there are always people who show up with their own agenda. It never makes life boring.