Over the last few days I have had the chance to give massages to three really nice guys. I have always enjoyed the feeling of my hands and mouth on a guy’s body. I have developed a massage technique that some guys think is quite professional – but I would never call myself that. I often joke with my friend Ian that I am the luckiest boy in the world. For those not up on obscure pop culture references, that is the final song that Pee Wee Herman sings in the stage show of Pee Wee’s Playhouse. Pee Wee has been granted his wish to fly. Somewhere in my past I must have made a wish to have sex with cool guys. It seems most of the time my wish comes true.A & F Guy
Sometimes massages don’t quite work out as I plan. For the last year I have been providing massages to a twenty-three years old graduate student in business. He is the epitome of the Abercrombie and Fitch type. He is impeccably manicured: short spiked but relaxed brown hair; smooth, muscular, cut body with little hair; and shaved pubic area. He has a long uncut cock – one of the most beautiful cocks I have seen. Usually, I massage him, play with his ass and then finish him off with a hand job. He likes me to be naked when I massage him. He has never wanted me to suck him off. But our pattern changed on this past Saturday. I started the massage as usual, played with his ass and spent a fair amount of time massaging his small, firm prostate.
He asked me to come up to the front of the table where his head was. He reached out and grabbed my cock. I was surprise when he took my cock in his mouth. I immediately got hard and he did his best to take all my cock. He told me to get up on the table. I lay on my back with my knees bent. He climbed between my legs and continued to suck me. He was inexperienced – I could tell that by the occasional scrapping of his teach on the sides of my thick cock. I held his head and gently fucked his face. The whole time I was telling him what a good cocksucker he was. He wanted to change position. He sat on the floor next to the massage table, head against the edge, and I straddled his body and fucked his face. He was beating off. I was so turned on. I never thought that this guy would ever be sucking my cock. When I was ready to cum I pulled out of his mouth and started jacking my cock. I figured that he wanted me to cum on his face. Instead, he opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. I perfectly laid my load on his tongue and then filled his mouth again with my cock. He swallowed my load. He grunted and shot his load. I felt some of his cum hit my left leg. He continued to suck my cock until it went soft.
We decided to have a beer and talk. We moved to my leather sofas. He sat across from me – cock and balls casually flopping on the leather. What a beautiful man! This was the first time we had an extended conversation about anything other than sex. But we did talk about what had just happened. He told me that he was finally comfortable enough with me to try things he had always wanted to do. Eventually, he wants my cock up his ass. I’m up for that!After a couple of beers and intimate conversation I finished the massage. He was going away for a week. We made plans to get together for another beer next week before classes start.
Matt
A couple of nights ago I got a response to a profile that I have on an adult site offering free massages with a happy ending. The guy who sent the message was a graduate student at the university. He had just moved to town and was looking to make some new friends. He wrote that he had never been with a guy before. But there was just something about my offer that intrigued him. His stats were: white, 25 years old, 6’2”, 200 lbs, muscular, 7” cock, smooth all over. He attached a series of pictures that made me immediately respond to his message. This guy was drop dead gorgeous. He had dark hair, a nice tan, and muscles for days and that was before I got to the picture of his cock. What a beautiful cock!
He dropped by early Sunday evening. I could tell he was nervous. We talked for about half an hour. He was from a small town in Oklahoma – had the slight twang in his voice that reminded me of the southwest. There was an attitude about him that I liked – slightly cocky but not arrogant. This was a guy who had probably always gotten what he wanted out of life. I suggested that he get naked and on the massage table. He stood up and removed his short and shirt – this was a guy who went commando. I made a comment about his not wearing underwear. His response was, “I like my balls to swing free.”As soon as I touched his body I realized how muscular he really was. His skin was smooth and sucked up the mineral oil. I always start massaging a guy at his feet while he is on his stomach. By the time I got to his ass he was relaxed and enjoying the feeling. I could have bounced a quarter off his ass it was so firm. As I rubbed between his cheeks he slightly spread his legs. Interesting! My index finger bushed against his anus – he moaned and spread his legs farther apart. He said, “I like my ass played with. I used to have a girl who would do that.” So I played with his ass. He was squirming on the table and I could see his cock snaking its way to an erection between his legs. I leaned in and rimmed him. He said, “Fuck. Never had that done.” As I ate his ass I found his cock with my hand. I then alternated between his cock and ass with my mouth. I had his cock in my mouth when I heard him say, “Here it comes!” He emptied his load in my mouth. My first thought was how much his cum had a mild vanilla taste. I was expecting him to cum and then flee like some straight guys do. But he stayed. I kept massaging as he came down from his orgasm. When he turned over his cock was hard again and he had the biggest grin on his face. Almost like he was saying – you suck and I’ll give you as many loads as you want. Oh to be young!
I was happy to discover that he had sensitive nipples. He had small aureoles and pert firm nipples. I sucked on them and he moaned. By the time I got back down to his cock there was a puddle of pre-cum pooled on his abdomen. I collected it with my tongue and drank every drop. I looked up and he was watching me. He asked, “Do you really like the taste that?” I told him more than he would ever know. He said, “Good, there’s more where that came from.”
I took my time draining him of the second load. But it had just as sweet of a taste as the first. I looked up and he was smiling. He was beautiful. He asked if he could come back sometime. I told him that he had a standing invitation to come by whenever he wanted to. He dressed and I walked him to the lobby of the building. I definitely look forward to his next visit.
Bubba
There are some guys that I meet that I instantly like. Bubba was one of those guys. We met online about three years ago. It took a while to arrange a time for him to come over – he is married and works a swing shift. The first time we got together he was trashed. I picked him up at a local bar to avoid him driving drunk. He’s a handsome guy – salt and pepper hair, tanned skin from hours of golf and yard work, carries a few extra pounds but they look very good on him. I massaged him and then we fell into the bed where I sucked him. We kissed and held each other – I think I was the first guy he had kissed – maybe even the first guy he had been with – not sure if my memory is accurate about that.
We have chatted on a regular basis since then. He has gained a little more experience with guys– the hottest being his experience with several guys at an adult bookstore in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina during a golfing vacation. There were several times that he said he would drop my place – but never did. So I expected that we would remain chat and buddies and that’s it.
This past Wednesday he told me that he would be at the neighborhood bar down the street and wondered if I would like for him to drop by after he played some poker. Of course I did – but fully expected him to back out. For some reason I was particularly horny on Wednesday. I beat off twice at work and once before I went to bed at midnight. About 00:30 my phone rang. It was Bubba – he was downstairs. I buzzed him in and we settled in on the sofa and chatted for a while – he had a beer and I finished a bourbon and coke from earlier in the evening. I rubbed his neck and then he asked for a massage. I watched as he stripped to get on the table. His body aroused me – not perfect –who really has a perfect body? Well, maybe Matt and A & F guy have close to perfect bodies. But attraction is more than about perfection. Bubba’s body felt good under my hands. When I got to his ass I inserted a finger and rubbed his prostate. I ignored the shit that I encountered – I would clean his ass when I was through. His cock stayed limp through most of the massage. But when I started sucking on it his cock came to life. I think that it helped when I kissed him. The more we kissed – the harder he got.
I suggested that we go upstairs to the bed.He followed me upstairs. For the next hour we made out – kissing, cuddling, and sucking. He is a very good cocksucker. Even though I had already ejaculated 3 times that day he almost made me shoot a load – but unfortunately, it just wasn’t going to happen again. But it felt wonderful. We lay in bed – close to each other – sharing a beer. I finished him off with a long, slow blowjob – his cum tasted great. We held each other for a while before he had to leave – it was almost 03:30. I would have been happy if he would have stayed for the rest of the evening - but the realities of the situation probably would not have allowed that. As he left I encouraged him not to wait another two years to come by. For some reason I believe I’ll see him again within the next couple of weeks – but who knows?
Three Massages
6:15 AM
gay dream news





