It is not often that I travel outside my own zip code to have sex – unless I am traveling for work. Late Sunday afternoon I was relaxing after an active few days of sex. I was on YIM when I received a message from a handle that I did not recognize. He identified himself by his handle on one of the adult hook-up sites that I like. I checked out his profile and liked what I saw. He was 35, divorced, 5’8’, 150 lbs, short blonde hair, fu manchu style mustache. His pictures showed a thin, muscular body. His profile also spoke of only meeting up with women. But as we chatted he told me he was interested in hooking up with guys. He met a guy recently who sucked his cock – but the guy he was meeting made him nervous. He asked if I wanted to drive over. He lives about 45 miles from me – so not a bad drive on a warm summer night.He gave me his address and contact info and we agreed that I would be at his place at 21:00. I was there at 21:00 and knocked on his door – no response. I was about to be pissed if I had driven for an hour and been stood up. I went back to my car and called him. He apologized and said he would be there in five minutes. He got sidetracked when he took his kids to his mother’s house. I recognized him from his pictures as soon a she drove up. I got out and shook his hand. He had a firm grip. We went into his place. It smelled of cigarettes – not very appealing to me. But I was there and would shower when I got home. He invited me to sit down while he went to the bathroom. When he came back into the room he stood across the room and smoked a couple cigarettes. He put in a porn video – an orgy of men and women fucking in various rooms of a house – big cocks pummeling loose pussies and asses.
He once again told me that he was new at meeting guys – but he was comfortable. I told him to sit next to me. I reached for his cock and he mine. Our clothes came off quickly. He had a good body – smooth with hair in all the right places: armpits and pubic area. I sucked on his nipples – his skin was salty tasting. I licked down his body and found a nice 7.5” cut cock. We shifted into a sixty-nine position. He did a good job of sucking my cock. He roughly shoved a finger up my ass. I did the same to him – but I was centered in on his prostate. That sent him over the edge. He shot a load down my throat. I kept sucking and he stayed hard. He positioned my body on the sofa and entered me from behind. He knew how to use his cock – he threw me a long fuck. After about twenty minutes he gave me another load – this time up my ass. When we finished he told me that I was the first guy who he had fucked in the ass – and he enjoyed it. I was also the only person to massage his prostate. He was all about getting together again – kept mentioning it. I drove home with his load still in my ass. When I got home I showered to get the cigarette stench off my body and sent him an email thanking him for a good time.
Today I received the following message:
Have to tell you, I had a really good time with you. You were very cool, and nice, and made me feel pretty comfortable with everything. I haven't had alot of experience with that. Like I said, you were the 1st for a couple of things. Had a fun time, want you to know that, will keep in touch, see ya later. Bye!
Now to me that sounds like I just received the brush off - but only time will tell.
I ate lunch on Labor Day at my boss’s house. He and his wife always throw a party for faculty, staff and grad students in the school. The food was great. The beer was plentiful. I made it home by 20:00 with a pretty good buzz – without making a fool of myself by hitting on any handsome grad students.
I parked my car in the garage and decided to walk down to my local bar. I was having a good time playing pool and drinking more beer. I had wisely taken the day after Labor Day off from work – I knew that I would probably want to sleep in late. I had just finished a game of pool when in walked Seth. I had met Seth about a month earlier at this bar. I hadn’t expected to see him on Labor Day. We had a few beers and decided to go back to my place. He was ready – as soon as we got in my apartment door he pushed me against the wall and kissed me. He ground his body into mine. I said that we should go upstairs. We each removed our clothes and met in the middle of the bed. He went down on my cock. It didn’t take me long to reward his efforts with a big load of cum. He drank it all. He wanted me to fuck him. I had just cum – so it would be a while before I got hard again. I pulled out a medium sized dildo and stuck it up his ass. I sucked his cock as the dildo went in and out of his ass. He took the larger dildo and stuck it up my ass. It was a weird position. My mouth on his cock, my hand ramming a dildo in and out of his ass, and his hand ramming a dildo in my ass. He told me he wanted to fuck me. He got between my legs and jacked my legs up on to his shoulders. His cock went into my ass. I could hear the slapping of his body against mine as he fucked me. That lasted about 10 minutes before he wanted me to suck his cock again. So we went back to me sucking his cock and a dildo up his ass. It wasn’t long before he had a screaming orgasm and gave me his cum. We collapsed into a pile of sweat and cum. All he said was, “That was different!” I laughed because it definitely was.
Labor Day Weekend – Part 2
6:08 AM
gay dream news





