Labor Day Weekend 2009 - Part 1

My life was consumed with work last week – worked fourteen hour days and got little sleep. I did have time to see Fratboy twice – once on Monday and again on Thursday. I love sucking his cock and he has one of the tightest, sweetest asses I have had in a while. But nothing else much happened until Friday. Then suddenly I became popular.Between two really boring meetings on Friday, I decided to walk to a local Indian restaurant and have lunch. It was a beautiful day and I needed to get outside for a while. On my way back to my second meeting I received an email from a guy named Eric. He had posted a personal ad wanting a guy to suck his cock while he was in town for Saturday’s football game. It would be the first time he had a guy’s mouth on his cock. I had last chatted with him on Wednesday – so I figured he had lost interest. His email was simple, “Can you suck me at about 6 pm today?” My answer was simple too, “Yes – here are directions to my place…” I was home from work by 17:30 – opened a beer and waited for him to drop by. He had sent me pictures and stats - 39, nice looking, blonde shoulder length hair, 5’10”, 170, naturally little body hair, 7.5” cut cock. He arrived at about 18:10. He was nervous – but not to the point of fleeing. We did little talking. We stood in the foyer. I rubbed his cock. He was hard. I dropped to my knees, unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out of the fly of his boxer briefs. It was a nice cock – pale white, almost translucent – I could see the veins and arteries - and smooth. I licked the head and asked if he want to sit on the couch. He said, “No! Just suck my fuckin’ cock before I change my mind!” I did. I deep throated his cock and he moaned. He grabbed the back of my head and fucked my face. Within in a few minutes his balls drew up close to his body and he shot his load down my throat. He leaned back against the wall to steady himself – I drank every drop of his cum. He stroked the back of my head and told me how good that felt. Bu then he seemed to gather himself and the flee instinct took over. He said that he was sorry but he had to go. I told him that I understood. He thanked me as he left. The entire visit did not last more than ten minutes.

I took a shower and had planned to walk down the street to my favorite bar. The warm shower felt good. I lay on the bed naked and enjoyed the nice feeling of just having a virgin cock in my mouth. The phone rang. It was a California number – I thought about not answering it – but I work with a group of people based in California – could be one of them. It turned out to be a guy that I had chatted with last January when I was in San Diego. He was suppose to come by my hotel room in San Diego – but had to cancel at the last minute. His name is Dave.

Dave is married and has recently started fantasizing about fucking a guy’s ass – but afraid to do anything with a local guy for fear of exposure. I don’t understand that – seems to me he could find a local guy – especially in San Diego – who was discreet and respectful of his privacy. He was on I-65 close to my town – I didn’t ask more. He wanted to come by. I gave him directions – he was at my door in thirty minutes. Dave is tall – 6’4” – and muscular with short brown hair that he wears in a crew cut. He asked if we could start with a massage. I quickly set up the table. I had to piss - when I came back he was stripped and lying face down on the table. I massaged the backside of his body – he seemed to enjoy it. When he turned over – I was impressed. His chest was covered with thick light brown hair. His pecs were solid and topped with small nipples. The hair continued over his flat stomach. His cock was hard – must have been at least 8”, cut and thick. I finished the massage and sucked his cock for a while. But he was there to fuck. He told me to lie face down over the edge of the massage table. He lubed his cock and put it up my ass. He was not gentle. Obviously the fuck he had fantasized about bordered on rape. But I took what he gave me – and he gave it hard. I gripped the table as he fucked me from behind. He lay across my back – I could feel his hairy chest. He ground against me – huffing and puffing. His cock stimulated my prostate, his hands found my nipples, he twisted them roughly. That was all I needed. I shoot my load between my body and the table. I knew he felt my ass tighten. He kept fucking. Finally, after what must have been half an hour he filled my ass with his cum. He collapsed on my back. We stayed that way for a while. Finally, his cock slipped from my ass and he stood.

The room had gotten warm and was filled with the smells of sweat and cum. He asked if he could shower. I showed him upstairs. We talked as he showered. He was visiting Chicago with his wife – something about a family wedding. He had to drive to Indianapolis for business and just took the chance that I would be available on his return trip. I’m glad that I was.

I still had not made it down to the bar – but I wasn’t complaining. I thought about going to the bar smelling of sex – cum dripping out of my ass – but decided to take a shower and clean up. I was just about ready to walk out the door when my phone rang. It was the Alpha Male. Now I had just been fucked hard and wasn’t sure I was up for more. But I answered the phone. He asked what I was doing. I told him I was just heading out the door to have a drink at a local bar. He said, “Which one – I’ll meet you there.” I told him and then walked down. He was there in thirty minutes – it gave me time to have a few beers. He looked even better than he did when I saw him this past summer. He was more tanned and had a thick five-o’clock shadow. He sat down at the bar next to me and ordered two shots of jack Daniels. He handed one to me, we touched glasses and then drank. We stayed at the bar until about 02:30. We shot pool and talked – really the first time we had spent any time together where fucking or sucking wasn’t involved. He still had a girlfriend – though he didn’t seem happy about the way things were going. I beat him in six games of eight-ball – he was good – but I was better.

As we walked back up the hill to my apartment he morphed from the nice guy to drink with to the demanding fucker that I had known before. He pulled me behind a large bush, no more than ten feet from the street and told me to get down and suck his cock. Even though it was early in the morning, cars were still on the road. I took out his cock and deep-throated him. He fucked my face and quickly shot his load. He told me to get off my knees before a cop came by. He zipped up and we walked to my place. We went directly to bed. And without much fanfare his cock was up my ass. I was a little sore from my previous fuck that evening – but there is just something about the way Alpha Male fucked me that took away the pain. Even as he assaulted my ass and tortured my nipples with his hands, I felt safe. My mind went to a happy place as he fucked me – I know that my sound stupid – it is something that rape victims sometimes say. But I was so happy being fucked by Alpha Male. He shot his load in my ass and before I knew it he was lying next to me gently snoring as he cuddled against me.

I was awakened when he got up to take a piss. I could feel his cum oozing out of my ass. He came back to bed and spooned against my back. He was hard again – oh to be young. He slid his cock up my ass as we lay on our sides. He reached around and jacked my cock as he fucked me. It didn’t take me long to shoot my load. He told to eat my cum that had squirted on his hand. I did. It wasn’t long before he filled my ass with another load. His cock stayed in my ass as we both feel back to sleep. I heard his phone alarm sound at 10:00. He said he had to leave – lunch with girlfriend at noon. I watched as he dressed. I got up and saw him to the door. He said we would do it again soon. I sat on the toilet for a while, took a shower and got ready to go to the football game. I was hosting my boss and his wife. I have season tickets. We won and everybody had a good time.

I was at home by 17:30. I fell into the bed got a few hours of sleep. I was awakened by the lobby callbox phone. It was a guy who I had met when I first came to town three years ago. I had sucked his cock and never heard from him again - until about a week ago when he messaged me. I had forgotten that he was coming over. He wanted a massage and a blowjob. We talked as I set up the table. This guy is 45, 6’3”, 200? Lbs, naturally smooth body, has long hair that he wears in a pony tail.. He’s an ex-marine who served in the first Gulf War. He sustained some back injuries – but acupuncture seems to be relieving some of his pain. These days he works in heating and air conditioning. His body is tight – quite spectacular for a guy his age. But what is truly impressive is his nine inch cock. It is not thick - but just wide enough to perfectly fit down my throat. Now the ex-marine is a real ladies man. Married to a non-sexual wife, he sees several women for extracurricular sex. He tells me he has only had blowjobs from guys – and few of those.

I massaged him and spent a lot of time on his ass. He liked to have it. I massaged his prostate and he began moaning. It was a solid, healthy prostate. He told that he didn’t know what I was doing but that I needed to stop before he came. I backed off and continued the massage. When I finally got to his cock he was hard. I took his cock down my throat and snaked my finger back up his ass. As soon as I found his prostate again his cock hardened. I knew that he was not far from shooting. I played with him for a while – almost letting him orgasm – but pulling back just as it was about to happen. He finally whimpered, “Please let me cum.” So I did. His orgasm was spectacular to see. His muscles tightened, he grabbed the sides of the table, he screamed fuck and shot his load down my throat. As he was coming down he told me that was the hardest he had ever come and that I was the first to have a finger up his ass. He left with a smile on his face and a promise to return very soon. I went to bed and slept until about 08:00 on Sunday.

I awoke to my phone announcing that I had a new email message. It was the Mexican-American guy from the weekend I was looking to be screwed. He said that he was horny and wanted to come by. I jumped in the shower to clean off and wake myself up. He arrived just as I was getting out of the shower. I buzzed him in, wrapped myself in a towel and went downstairs to let him in. He rode his bicycle – since his car was still at the University. He had attended a festival the previous night and had consumed enough beer to not drive. We went upstairs and we hugged and kissed. He has a pierced tongue – I didn’t remember that from before. We continued to kiss as I removed his clothing. We fell on the bed and made out for a good twenty minutes – hands roaming over each other’s bodies. I moved down and sucked his cock. He moaned as I deep throated him and enjoyed it when I licked his balls. I licked my way back up his body and we kissed again. I like a guy who is a good kisser. I turned my back to him and he humped my ass. I told him that the condoms and lube were on the bedside table. He lubed, put the condom on and then lubed again. He placed the head of his cock oat my ass and in one push buried himself in me. He fucked me in every position – doggy-style, on my back with my legs on his shoulders and on our sides. His cock felt great in my ass – his cock was hitting all the right spots. He started fucking me hard and then after a series of loud grunts – shoot his load. We both were sweaty. He pulled his cock out of my ass, removed the condom and asked where he should put it. I told him to put it on the dresser and I would dispose of it later. He lay by me and we talked. He wasn’t looking forward to the ride back home – he had to ride up a hill. I offered to give him a ride. We loaded his bike into my Pacifica. I dropped him off at a parking lot behind the house that he shares with a woman. I look forward to seeing him again.

I was surprised to get a call from Mark at about 13:00. I’ve sucked his cock for about a year now. He and his wife recently moved to southern Indiana. He is assuming control of the family farm – they raise hogs, cattle and corn. I have great respect for family farmers – they have it tough these days. Mark was in town to collect the last few boxes in a storage unit. He makes a good farmer. He is blonde, little body hair, 5’8”, 180 or so. He used to work on a beer truck – so he has muscles from physical labor. Usually I massage him – but he didn’t have time for that. We went upstairs and he removed him clothes. His 6.5” cut cock was already hard. He likes when I put my Doc Johnson Pleasure Wand up his ass. He once asked me to fuck him. But when he saw the thickness of my cock backed out. I sucked his cock and played with his ass. He wanted me to hold off on the pleasure wand until he had cum once – he needed to dump a load quickly. It wasn’t long before he did – and I swallowed every drop. Mark had traditionally been a one cum guy. He would get off and then I would suck and lick his body as he came down from his orgasm. What I learned is that his ass gets very sensitive once he ejaculates – so sensitive that it was painful when I inserted the pleasure wand. So he is still a one cum kind of guy. He dressed and we talked. Both of us are hoping he will be able to get into town every once in a while. If not, I may have to rent a cheap motel room near him.